Use cases

shutterstock_653332264

Blended learning

 

Support people’s natural learning process to make knowledge stick

Learning is not just a classroom activity

Shift your focus from teaching to learning

Many of the existing eLearning and learning management systems is are designed to support teaching, not learning. However, according to the 70:20:10 model of learning and development, only 10% of human learning happens through formal teaching. And that remaining 90% is where Howspace comes in handy.

Support different learning styles

We’re all different — and so we have different learning styles and habits. Some of us learn by reading, while others prefer watching videos, browsing through slides, or looking at pictures. Howspace allows the participants of your learning program to access all the information, discussions, and tasks around the clock and on any device. That way, everyone has the freedom and flexibility to choose the practices that work for them.

Make learning social

A lot of times when we ask participants about what they enjoyed the most about a training program their answer is: “coffee breaks and discussions”. And if that’s the case for you, you’re in for a treat. Howspace helps you make learning social by allowing everyone to interact and learn from each other.

Why Howspace?

  1. Intuitive and easy to use
    One click is all it takes for your participants to start using Howspace. No sign in or training required.
  2. Flexible to your process
    Never let a tool dictate the way you work. Howspace allows you to build workspaces that support your process, not vice versa.
  3. 5x engagement
    On average, our customers have seen a 5X improvement in their engagement rates after starting to use Howspace.
Implement_ref_face

Implement

“With Howspace, our clients have felt engaged from the very beginning of the process. They really feel like their voices are being heard.”

Lisandro Morón, Senior Consultant

Experience Howspace in action

Sign up for your free 30-day trial today! No strings attached — no credit card needed.

Start free trial