This article will discuss the different ways you can personalize your workspace.
Howspace is highly customizable to suit your needs, and part of that is the ability for you to change the look and feel of the workspace.
Navigate to the 'Edit visuals' section from in your menu.
In the top of the page, you'll find a bar with the following options:
You can choose from three different types of backgrounds: Colors, Images and Patterns
You can have a solid color as your background or a gradient of colors. You can also add a 'noise pattern' for some texture. Click on the circular icons to choose your color.
- You can let the workspace choose a random background image from a library of photos
- Or you can choose any of your own images as the background
- You can apply blur, pixelation or make the image grayscale using these options
- You can choose a pattern from the drop down menu
- You can try a randomly chosen pattern
- You can apply a color gradient to the pattern
You can upload your own logo for the workspace. With the slider you can adjust the size of the logo. When someone clicks on the logo, they will be taken to the landing page.
The colors option allows you to customize the navigation bar, buttons, and links as well as the text within. Simply click on any of the circular icons to change their color.
- This option allows you to edit the default colors of the widgets in the workspace.
- You can also change the title font size using the slider.