Frequently Asked Questions
What information should be delivered when reporting a possible bug?
Here is a list of things that will help us determine the details of possible bugs in Howspace.
When you are reporting a possible bug to our Support (firstname.lastname@example.org), list the following things to the email, if possible:
- User / users who are experiencing the bug
- Used devices and operating systems
- Used browser and browser version
- Description of the bug explaining what happened, how and when
- In which workspace(s) the bug has occurred
- Short video or screenshot of the bug showing the bug happen
The previously listed things will help us determine the possible bug, its affects and enable us to react accordingly.