This article explains how to archive and re-activate a workspace.
Admin can archive a workspace, when the workspace is not used anymore.
All information is stored in the archived workspace, and it is possible to re-activate the workspace at any time.
An archived workspace cannot be duplicated; it must be re-activated first.
How to archive a workspace:
- Click My workspaces
- Find the workspace you would like to archive
- Click the ...-menu and select Archive workspace
- Now you can find the archived workspace from Archived workspaces section
How to re-activate an archived workspace:
- Click to My workspaces
- Select Archived workspaces
- Find the workspace you would like to re-activate
- Click the ...-menu and select Re-activate workspace
- Now you can find the re-activated workspace in the Active workspaces section