This article explains how to duplicate a page in a workspace.
Sometimes you end up with a perfect page template and would like to use it again in the same workspace or in another workspace.
An administrator can duplicate any page in a workspace and either have it duplicated inside the same workspace or move it to another workspace, where they are also administrators.
The duplication removes all participant made content, but duplicates the structure and widgets.
- Go to the page you'd like to duplicate
- Open the main menu in the top right corner and choose Duplicate page
- A modal opens, where you can choose which workspace you want the duplicated page to appear (default is the same workspace you currently are in) and what name to give the new duplicated page (page names are unique inside each workspace).
- When you are satisfied with the location of the duplicated workspace and the name, click Duplicate page to start the duplication
- When it is done, you will end up in that new duplicated page