This article explains how a widget can be duplicated.
Widgets can be duplicated.
The duplication does not include any user made content or input, but will include titles, info texts, options and content added by administrators.
How to duplicate a widget:
- Go to the page that contains the widget you'd like to duplicate.
- Open the top menu and choose Edit page layout.
- Find the widget you'd like to duplicate, click the ...-menu on its right corner and choose Duplicate.
- The widget will be duplicated below the original widget.
- Now you can move the widget to a different place in the workspace, if you'd like to.
- Click Close edit mode to exit the editing mode and save the changes, and continue using the workspace.