This article explains how to duplicate a page in a workspace.
Sometimes you end up with a perfect page template and would like to use it again in the same workspace or in another workspace.
An administrator can duplicate any page in a workspace and either have it duplicated inside the same workspace or move it to another workspace, where they are also administrators.
The duplication does not include participant made content but duplicates the structure and widgets.
How to duplicate a page:
- Go to the page you'd like to duplicate
- Open the top menu and choose Duplicate page
- A modal will open. Choose to which workspace the page will be duplicated to and edit the name of the duplicate page (one workspace cannot have several pages with the same name).
- When you are satisfied with the location and the name of the duplicate page click Duplicate page to start the duplication. This will take a moment.
- When it is done, you will end up in that new duplicated page.